The Hippogriff Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hippogriff Feather

A Harry Potter online community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coco

Coco

Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness Empty
PostSubject: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Random as can be, keep it that way. ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cardinalproud
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 am

I'm totally screwed up. Got scars everywhere! Sad
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 pm

lol this title sounds familiar
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 pm

I have a doctor's appointment today Shocked For my cough.

Last edited by Kat on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:49 pm

^ that sucks. :/

but my worst fear is getting closer by the minute.....im gettin blood taken on wed. No i hate needles! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm

The last time that happened, the stupid nurse missed my vein TWICE, only knicked it the third time so that I was bleeding EVERYWHERE and then finally got someone else to do it and finally got it in. >.<
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Coco wrote:
The last time that happened, the stupid nurse missed my vein TWICE, only knicked it the third time so that I was bleeding EVERYWHERE and then finally got someone else to do it and finally got it in. >.<

must u scare me even more! Shocked
that nurse should get her licence taken away right then and there lol..ahhh I HATE NEEDLES!!!
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Neither needles or blood bother me, but I got so lightheated.

No, but I have a phobia of splinters. haha,
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 pm

I have no problem with needles or blood. Everyone thinks I do... But I don't!!

Whenever they try to draw blood from me they can hardly get my veins in my arms, so they have to go to my hands.
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 pm

^ that sucks

i had it this morning...so im sitting there turnin my head towards the wall so i dont even see anything, and wow just a little sting...still awkward and HATE feeling but better than i thought itd be. and then the nurse tells me this is her SECOND DAY! i was like wtf...she was pro
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:12 pm

2nd day? Omg. I would have asked for a different nurse.
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 pm

she was really good tho, i was really surprised...good thing she told me afterwards haha
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh gosh!! Haha!!

Well I usually still get the good nurses, and they still have to go to my hand, and then the blood just comes out. Its not much fun.
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 pm

eeeshh...that sucks. there was this lady on the other side waiting for her nurse and i heard her mumbling, when her nurse got there she goes: were u praying? lady: yes

i was glad i wasnt the only one that hates this haha, and she even cried! tho the nurse couldnt find her vein, like 3 tries and THEN had to switch arms...insane! i woulda ran away after the second try Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 pm

On one of my experiences I had two tries in one arm, three in the other, two in my hand, and one on the other.
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 pm

haha.. its true.
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 am

I just got attacked by a moth. Again. This'll be the death of me, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 am

I just watched a movie. And then like 20 minutes of another movie. :flower:
Back to top Go down
`Vicodin

`Vicodin

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 pm

stop disappearing ppl! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness   Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness Empty

Back to top Go down

Coco's Awesome Thread of Whateverness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hippogriff Feather :: General Discussion :: The Elevator-
Jump to: